We service, repair and Install all types of security products. If it involves a door or lock problem we can fix or improve it!
This includes all hardware and electronic security components included in the functional operation of the door. We will make recommendations based on our extensive experience on improved security for your commercial or residential property including new lock installations, upgrades, or just simple repairs and adjustments.
Service and Maintenance are a part of any workplace or home. Among other things this should include all of your lock and security lock systems. Unfortunately this can be a commonly neglected item. Don’t neglect the maintenance and upkeep of your security otherwise it may not be there or fail when you most need it.
Our Technicians are background checked trained professionals. Our team has a combined experience range of over 125 years in the security business and we work diligently to maintain an on-going culture of training and new product innovation.
- LOCKSETS – KNOB OR LEVER
- DOOR CLOSERS
- CODE APPROVED EXIT BARS
- GLASS DOORS AND LOCKS
- AUTOMATIC OPENERS
- LOCK REKEYING AND MASTER KEYING
- ADJUSTMENTS AND REPAIR OF DOORS AND LOCKS
- PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
- CONTINUOUS SUPPORT HINGES (for sagging doors)
- INSTALLATION OF CUSTOMER SUPPLIED HARDWARE
- WOOD OR STEEL DOOR REPLACEMENT
- FREE SECURITY EVALUATIONS AND CONSULTATIONS
- DOOR VIEWERS – COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL TYPES
- ADA APPROVED SECURITY HARDWARE
- KEYLESS ENTRY LOCKS
- GARAGE DOOR KEYPAD ENTRY
- STORM AND SECURITY DOOR LOCKS
Ask us about our customized preventative maintenance program for your commercial properties.
Here are some helpful security tips to assist you in managing security for a trouble-free home or business.
- Lack of proper lubrication in lock cylinders, hinges, latches, exit bars, etc.. is one of the most common forms of neglect which cause many serious problems and malfunctions with hardware and locks yet is so simple to maintain. Many service calls are nothing more than simple lubrication problems.
- Just like any other PM list item such as light bulbs, filters, etc. lock lube and adjustment time is worth its weight in the PM equation.
- Use of grade one commercial grade security locks are highly recommended for all commercial properties.
- Control keys with a tightly managed list of key holders. Use systems such as Medeco for absolute control over unauthorized key duplication. Know where keys are to the best of your ability.
- Use a quality latch protector on all outswinging exterior doors. Latch protectors can also be used on interior corridor and suite entries if aesthetics policies permit.
- Install a quality credential (card key or fob) based access system on primary doors which features auto locking and unlocking and also gives an audit trail of door use & users. These systems can also restrict what doors persons can enter as well. (See our access control page for more information). Electronic keys can be easily removed from a system in an instant when the need arises or a card key is lost or stolen.
- Video security should be considered in all commercial properties. Being able to view video history or live video for key areas can add a great deal in peace of mind for building owners / operators.
- Lack of proper lubrication in lock cylinders, hinges, latches, is one of the most common forms of neglect which can cause many serious problems with hardware and locks yet so simple to correct.
- Keep adequate lighting around those doors and areas that are blocked from view. Motion lighting is very cost effective and can be very helpful in your overall security.
- Keep all bushes and landscape trimmed back that may block windows or doors that can give cover for an unnoticed break in.
- Always rekey your locks when keys are lost or if you are just moving in to a new apartment or home to insure you are the only key holder.
- Use only high quality locks and preferably one such as Medeco for the absolute best in security from key bumping, lock picking, ice picking, or drilling of locks.
- Do not keep extra keys under the door mat or any other obvious hiding places that are easy for anyone to know, scan and find. Use a quality outside locking key storage container that is strong and can be placed in a convenient area yet concealed from open view.
- Always have your key in hand and ready to use when leaving your car and entering your home at night for quick entry. Use of illuminated keypad entry locks are highly recommended such as the Revolution by Arrow.
A Reputable Security Solutions Provider – Since 1970
Serving the Entire Denver Metro and front range areas:
Aurora, Arvada, Boulder, Broomfield, Brighton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Commerce City, Denver, Edgewater, Elizabeth, Englewood, Evergreen, Glendale, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Lafayette, Lakewood, Littleton, Lonetree, Louisville, Morrison, Northglen, Parker, Sedalia, Sheridan, Thornton, Westminster, Wheatridge
We are members of these fine organizations and we proudly conform to the standards of excellence they represent