The safety and security of creating your own safe and vault room will give peace of mind and protection like nothing else can.
A security vault door can create a lifetime of security for your home and family. These doors offer a high degree of fire protection, extreme attack protection and coupled with an ideal room construction of masonry you can easily transform your vault into a family safe place as well. Protect all of your precious valuables including your family with a professional Vault Door. Installations are professionally completed and doors are offered in a broad range of custom sizes, fire ratings, finishes and textures. (standard sizes shown below).
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door)
- Select from four textured finishes.
- Commercial grade, Vault Door hinges.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- New – Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4″ to 9-3/4″.
- Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
Special Features of the VD8030SF & VD8036SF:
- 2” thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/8” inner and ¼” outer steel plates filled with a fire insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
Special Features of the VD8030BF & VD8036BF:
- 2” thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a ½” steel plate door combined with 1-3/8” DryLight insulation that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
|Minimum opening required:||Door opening:||In-Swing Door opening:||Weight|
|VD8030SF||79½” H x 29½” W||77½” H x 26½” W||77½” H x 19-3/16″ W||523 lbs.|
|VD8030BF®||79½” H x 29½” W||77½” H x 26¼” W||77½” H x 19-3/16″ W||695 lbs.|
|VD8036SF||79½” H x 35½” W||77½” H x 32½” W||77½” H x 25-3/16″ W||612 lbs.|
|VD8036BF®||79½” H x 35½” W||77½” H x 32¼” W||77½” H x 25-3/16″ W||819 lbs.|
ORDER YOUR SAFE ROOM VAULT DOOR TODAY!
Englewood Lock and Safe prides itself on vault installations that are done to manufacturer specification and with the uptmost care and precision. The doors come in stock sizes as shown or are made to order for your opening size and weigh aproximately 1000-1500 lbs depending on model. Once the installation is complete you can be assured of a safe and fire protected vault area providing state of the art protection from all forms of attack.
CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE – MADE TO YOUR OPENING SIZE AND SPECIFICATION
Custom Installation – Guaranteed Protection
A Reputable Security Solutions Provider – Since 1970